Global Equity Organization’s 2017 Pan European Regional Event
GEO is pleased to present our 2017 Pan European Regional Event on 30 November, in the beautiful city of Berlin. This year’s event promises insightful keynotes, a schedule packed with useful content, knowledgeable speakers and high caliber attendees.
Delegates will leave this year’s event armed with up to date information on the industry’s most pressing issues and will be equipped with tips to improve their global share plan operations and executive compensation strategies through exceptional knowledge, shared experiences and access to tools they can use immediately.
New to GEO? Learn more about GEO membership and benefits.
A unique event experience
- More senior-level professionals and decision makers in attendance
- Valuable networking opportunities to promote your organization and support your career development
- Opportunity to build visibility as an industry expert
- A highly efficient way to meet and learn from peers around the globe
- A low-cost way to access valuable information and grow your business
More reasons than ever to be involved
The event features a schedule packed with useful content, knowledgeable speakers and high caliber attendees. Here are just some of the reasons that the event is an experience not to be missed:
- JOIN senior compensation professionals for up to the minute education on the industry’s hottest topics
- LEARN from the keynote speeches, live case studies and specialist sessions
- BE INSPIRED by the industry’s leading experts
- CONNECT with new vendors and/or clients and build your visibility as an industry expert
- EXPERIENCE a relaxed, friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- SUPPORT your career development
- NETWORK with peers
Who will attend?
GEO’s Pan European Regional Event typically attracts delegates primarily from across Europe.
Attendees include employees of companies who offer equity and executive compensation as part of their company’s compensation packages and serve in the roles of analyst, manager, senior manager, director, senior director, vice president and various other executive level positions in functions such as human resources, accounting, finance, tax and stock plan administration. The delegate population also includes employees and management of the top companies providing services to companies who offer share plans.
Where it will take place?
Event venue will be the Umweltforum. The Umweltforum is a spectacular venue, located just minutes from Berlin Alexanderplatz. The building is comprised of a church that is over a hundred years old with a modern, light-filled extension building. With 18 meeting and conference rooms covering 1200m² of floor space, the Umweltforum is the largest of the BESONDERE ORTE venues.
The centrepiece of this venue is its vast hall, ringed by galleries and featuring an Eule pipe organ. The hall has a floor space of 450m² with awe-inspiring 17m-high ceilings. On the east side of the hall is an illuminated wall, which can generate atmospheric lighting effects for events.
For more informations go to: Umweltforum
How to attend?
If you are already a member of GEO or want to become a member, please follow the link to register for 2017 Pan European Regional Event: Registration