GEO’s 2019 Pan European Regional Event
GEO is pleased to present our 2019 Pan European Regional Event on 20 November, at the prestigious Humboldt Carre in the very heart of Berlin. This year’s event promises insightful keynotes, a schedule packed with useful content, knowledgeable speakers and high caliber attendees.
Delegates will leave this year’s event armed with up-to-date information on the industry’s most pressing issues and will be equipped with tips to improve their global share plan operations and executive compensation strategies through exceptional knowledge, shared experiences and access to tools they can use immediately.
New to GEO? Learn more about GEO membership and Benefits.
A unique event experience
- More senior-level professionals and decision makers in attendance
- Valuable networking opportunities to promote your organization and support your career development
- Opportunity to build visibility as an industry expert
- A highly efficient way to meet and learn from peers around the globe
- A low-cost way to access valuable information and grow your business
More reasons than ever to be involved
The event features a schedule packed with useful content, knowledgeable speakers and high caliber attendees. Here are just some of the reasons that the event is an experience not to be missed:
- JOIN senior compensation professionals for up to the minute education on the industry’s hottest topics
- LEARN from the keynote speeches, live case studies and specialist sessions
- BE INSPIRED by the industry’s leading experts
- CONNECT with new vendors and/or clients and build your visibility as an industry expert
- EXPERIENCE a relaxed, friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- SUPPORT your career development
- NETWORK with peers
Who will attend?
GEO’s Pan European Regional Event typically attracts delegates primarily from across Europe.
Attendees include employees of companies who offer equity and executive compensation as part of their company’s compensation packages and serve in the roles of analyst, manager, senior manager, director, senior director, vice president and various other executive level positions in functions such as human resources, accounting, finance, tax and stock plan administration. The delegate population also includes employees and management of the top companies providing services to companies who offer share plans.
How to attend?
If you are already a member of GEO or want to become a member, please follow the link to register for 2019 Pan European Regional Event: Registration